What income is liable for tax?

If you are self-employed, you will have to pay tax on the trading income you have earned during an accounting period. For resources that you sell through My Music Resource, trading income will be the royalties that have been paid into your bank from the resources you sold during the accounting period.


For specific tax advice relating to your personal circumstances, we recommend that you consult a tax professional. 

Category: Royalties and Sales Tax