The Listening Booklet
The Listening Book contains illustrated bingo cards for aural activities which prompt students to listen for and identify musical characteristics including mood, dynamics, tempo, metre, tonality and style.
Sometimes, remembering *what to listen out for* can be as difficult as identifying *what has been heard*.
The Listening Booklet contains illustrated bingo cards for aural activities which prompt students to listen for and identify musical characteristics. These include mood, dynamics, tempo, metre, tonality and style.
Ideal for including listening activities in your lessons, these eye-catching and colourful aide-memoirs are particularly effective when laminated and used (and re-used) with an erasable whiteboard marker.
Created by Liz Giannopoulos
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Cards and Flashcards, Worksheet
Exam Preparation, Aural
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3)