Ghostly Interval Solfege Game
A Ghostly themed Solfege Game for Singers
This ghostly interval solfege game is suitable for groups or one to one lessons.
The Ghost Conductor has lost his voice and needs the help of an Interpreter to teach his choir the new song. Choose between the role of Ghost Conductor or Interpreter. In the group setting you also have the role of Ghost Choir. The Ghost Conductor Signs a small sequence of notes, or lays out a sequence using the Solfege Cards provided. The Interpreter then interprets the signs or reads the cards and sings the phrase or sequence to the Ghost Choir. In a group setting those playing the Ghost Choir then sing it back in their best Ghostly voices.
- Practice Interval Singing
- Practice Hand Signs
- Begin thinking and talking about Composition, feel empowered in your composition skills by signing any phrase you like.
- Level the exercise up by encouraging notating of the phrase being signed or presented.
- Created by FunMusicMatters
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3), Intermediate (Grade 4), Late Intermediate (Grade 5 / 6)
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)