The Lonely Ghost
Fire up your youngest student’s creativity with this pre-reader piece. Using simple ingredients, students improvise or compose part of the piece alongside a duet part. Included is a printable to support practice.
Perfect for halloween or anyone who enjoys creating spooky music!
‘The Lonely Ghost!’ is an off-stave “doodling” piece for your youngest students. It is adaptable and flexible – play as a duet or solo; learn without or without the doodle; use the suggested improvisation ingredients or let your student’s imagination take flight! Included is a printable sheet to support their practice and keep track of their ideas.
Created by Alison Mathews
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Years, Primary School (4-11)
Off-Stave / Pre-Reader
Composition, Improvising, Solo Piece(s), Duet and Trio Piece(s)