33 Piece Challenge Tracker
This is a bright and colourful tracker to use in your music lessons to support the 33 piece challenge. The challenge is a concept to encourage learning more pieces throughout the year, to get out of the ‘three pieces a year’ exam rut that can so often happen.
This is a bright and colourful tracker to use in your music lessons to support the 33 piece challenge. The challenge is a concept to encourage learning more pieces throughout the year. It’s aim is to get out of the ‘three pieces a year’ exam rut that can so often happen.
This tracker has a sticker chart for each term on the front. This is to keep an overview of how many pieces they have learnt. There is also space to write the name of each piece learnt. I keep this in my students folders, and I have seen an increase in motivation for home practise as well as a desire to keep learning new pieces.
- A welcome letter for teachers
- A sticker chart (use your favourite stickers!)
- Three pages of 11 spaces to write the name of pieces
If you are looking for an extra challenge for your students, then I encourage you to download this resource.
Created by Rebekah Robbins
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Free, Progress Tracker