Christmas Game | Time Signature Spiral
Identify 4/4 , 3/4 and 2/4time signatures and be the first to make your way to the end of the gameboard!
Identify 4/4 or 3/4 and 2/4 time signatures in this Christmas game and be the first to make your way to the end of the gameboard!
How To Play:
Place a game token for each player at the start. Place cards face down beside the board. On your turn pick up a card. Decide what time signature it is. Move to the closest matching time signature on the board. First to the end wins. Add in clapping each card on your turn for some bonus rhythm practice!
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)