Flip Flop Key Signatures Game
Use this game to help students embed their knowledge of key signatures.
Suitable for 1-4 players
- 3 gameboards, with different combinations of major keys (up to 3 sharps/flats)
- 3 gameboards, with different combinations of minor keys (up to 3 sharps/flats)
- A blank gameboard – write in the keys most suitable for your students
- Pages of game cards with the specific key signatures needed for each gameboard
Print, and laminate for extra durability if required.
Players also will need tokens to move around the board and a die.
The gameboards included cover the following keys:
- C, G, D and A major
- A, E, B and F sharp minor
- C, F, B flat and E flat major
- A, D, G and C minor
- C, G, D, A, F, B flat and E flat major
- A, E, B, F sharp, D, G and C minor
- Blank gameboard – write in the key signatures of your choice
For each gameboard, there are 2 pages of game cards with the matching key signatures.
For the blank gameboard, extra pages are included with all key signatures up to 7 sharps/flats.
The game cards can also be used as flashcards.
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3), Intermediate (Grade 4)