Put your beginner music students’ rhythm skills to the test with this fun Halloween-themed music game.
Put your beginner music students’ rhythm skills to the test with this fun ‘Spooky Rhythms’ Halloween-themed music game.
WHAT IS IT?
Players race around the board by throwing a die.
When they land on a pumpkin with a rhythm, they clap the rhythm and see if it matches any of their spooky phrases. If it does, they cover up that phrase.
The first to cover up all their spooky phrases is the winner!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD?
– Instructions for How To Play ‘Spooky Rhythms’ (including how to use this game online)
– Colourful board
– Page of spooky phrases
– Tokens (but you can omit these and use your own counters)
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)