Autumn Owl Note Reading Game – Bass and Treble Clef
A fun owl-themed game to build strong note reading skills in the bass and treble clef. Includes 4 game boards and instructions.
Use this Autumn owl game to build confidence in note reading.
- 2 treble clef games boards
- 2 bass clef game boards
Print the game boards to use in in-person lessons, or to send home with students.
Use online by screen-sharing the game board.
Created by Kate Thompson
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2)