Autumn Rhythm Workout Resource
An 8-page resource to develop strong rhythmic skills.
Use drums, boxes, a table top or body percussion to work through the rhythms.
Use this Autumn rhythm workout resource to help your students embed strong rhythmic skills.
- 8 pages of one or two-part rhythms
- examples in 3/4 and 4/4 time signatures
Students can play the rhythms by clapping, tapping, clicking or stamping them! Tap on a table, or a box. Use beaters on a drum, or click your fingers. Be inventive and create your own rhythmic sounds.
Created by Kate Thompson
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1)