A Guide To Whole Steps And Half Steps (US)
This workbook takes the student through understanding what a whole-step and half-step are. This is the US version of the Guide To Tones and Semitones.
This Guide to Whole Steps and Half Steps starts by looking at how notes move in steps and skips and how to spot them on the stave. Then it discusses the half-step. Finally, this workbook looks at the role of sharps and flats. There are also activities to help reinforce your students learning.
Created by Rachael Inwood
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Adult, Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Pre Instrumental, Beginner (Initial)
Note Reading, Theory