Interval Cards | Treble Clef
The idea of this activity is to get your student to create different types of intervals and be able to name them. Or, as a teacher, you can name an interval, and your student has to find the right notes to make up that interval.
Get your students creating and naming different types of intervals with the treble clef interval cards. Or, as a teacher, name an interval and ask your student to find the right notes to make it up.
Contains 28 note cards spread over an octave from middle C flat to treble C#. Each card goes up in semitones with also the enharmonic equivalent included. Also included are 12 cards to make up labels for the intervals. There is a choice of the type of interval, e.g. diminished, minor, major perfect and augmented, and the interval size from unison to an octave.
Created by Rachael Inwood
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Adult, Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Early Intermediate (Grade 3), Intermediate (Grade 4), Late Intermediate (Grade 5 / 6)
Cards and Flashcards, Game
Note Reading, Theory