Love Letters | Major Chords
Test your students’ major chord identification with this fun Valentine’s Day themed game!
Test your students’ major chord identification with this fun Valentine’s Day themed game, Love Letters!
WHAT IS IT?
The gameplay starts similar to bingo – the first player picks up a question card and identifies the chord. They find the letter with the correct letter and places one of their tokens on it (e.g. if their chord is D Major 2nd inversion they cover up the D envelope)
If the next player’s chord is also a D Major chord they bump player one’s token off the envelope and replace it with their own!
Play continues until all the envelopes have been covered up – the player with the most tokens on the board is the winner!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD?
- Instructions for How To Play ‘Love Letters’
- Colourful board
- Heart tokens
- Question cards (major chords)
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3)