Note Bouquet | Valentine’s Day music game
This multi-level game sees players practicing their note reading skills in order to create a beautiful bouquet of note flowers!
This multi-level Valentine’s Day themed music game sees players practicing their note reading skills in order to create a beautiful bouquet of note flowers!
WHAT IS IT?
– Players take it in turns to identify the note on the question card (either a piano key, treble clef note, or a bass clef note) and see if they have the matching flower to add onto their bouquet
– The first player to fill their bouquet is the winner!
(Plus bonus bee tokens are added every time a ‘B’ card is read)
– Instructions for How to Play ‘Note Bouquet’
– Colourful boards
– Question cards (piano keys, treble clef notes, bass clef notes)
– Flower and bee tokens
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1)