I Love A Good Pun | Valentine’s Day Music Game
Reinforce your students’ knowledge of note values and rhythms with this fun Valentine’s Day themed game! (Plus, guarateened to get your students groaning at the bad puns!)
Reinforce your students’ knowledge of note values and rhythms with this fun Valentine’s Day-themed music game! (Plus, guaranteed to get your students groaning at the bad puns!)
WHAT IS IT?
- Players choose a pun board
- They then take turns to answer the music maths question cards and move around the board, hoping to land on a corner heart to collect a rhythm token for their pun board
- Play continues until one player has collected all the rhythm tokens and has a complete pun board
- Instructions for How To Play ‘I Love A Good Pun’
- Colourful board
- Music maths question cards
- 6 pun boards
- Rhythm tokens
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3)