Autumn Fox Keyboard Geography Resource Pack – White Notes
A fun keyboard geography resource pack, focussing on white notes. Includes a game, flashcards and activity sheets.
Use this fun resource pack to focus on keyboard geography with beginner pianists.
Learning focus – white notes
- A game for 1 or 2 players – print to use face-to-face, or screen-share to play in online lessons
- 2 printable worksheets
- A set of 36 flashcards
The flashcards can be used in many ways. Here are a few suggestions:
- Hold up the keyboard cards for your students to identify the notes
- Show students each note name card and ask them to find the note on the piano
- Matching pairs – place the cards on a surface with the foxes and leaves facing up. Students take turns to pick up a fox and a leaf card. If the cards match, the student keeps the pair. The winner is the player with the most pairs when all cards have been matched.
- Hide and seek – divide the leaf cards between your students. Hide the fox cards. Ask the students to find the fox cards – if they find a fox card that matches one of their leaf cards, they can keep it. The winner is the player with the most fox cards after 2 minutes.
Cards can be laminated for extra durability.
The keyboard images on the flashcards are intentionally faint, because this helps to stop them showing through the cards when printed back-to-back.
Primary School (4-11)
Cards and Flashcards, Game, Worksheet
Knowledge of Instrument, Theory
There are no reviews yet.