Avocado Interval Bingo
Identify intervals in this non traditional bingo game that is sure to get students having fun!
This is cute avocado interval bingo game is great for identifying intervals up to an octave. First to get a line or two lines or an X (choose what you like) wins. But there is a twist!
****The Twist! I added some surprise cards to this bingo game. Guacamole is take two cards. Squish is steal a token from another player’s game board and put it on your own. It’s the pits is take a token off your card and give to another player. Hug an avocado is add a token to any spot on your card.
You never know what you are going to get. Avocado interval bingo is guaranteed to leads to lots of giggles!
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Years, Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2)
Cards and Flashcards, Game