Boongo! | Note Reading Game
Test your students’ note reading skills with this spooky Bingo style game!
Test your students’ note reading skills with this spooky Bingo style game! Boongo note reading game is perfect for piano lessons during the Halloween season!
WHAT IS IT?
Players identify notes on the calling cards to see if they can cover up a space on their pumpkin board.
First player to cover up all their spaces and shout BOONGO! is the winner!
- – Instructions for How To Play Boongo!
- – Two colourful pumpkin boards
- – Colourful pumpkin tokens
- – Calling cards (7 piano notes, 7 treble clef notes, 7 bass clef notes)
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)