Boongo! | Note Values Game
Test your students’ understanding of note values with this spooky Bingo style game!
Test your students’ understanding of note values with this spooky Bingo style game! This Boongo note values game is perfect for playing in piano lessons around Halloween!
WHAT IS IT?
Players identify beats on the calling cards to see if they can cover up a space on their pumpkin board.
First player to cover up all their spaces and shout BOONGO! is the winner!
- – Instructions for How To Play Boongo!
- – Two colourful pumpkin boards
- – Colourful pumpkin tokens
- – 14 calling cards with various notes and rests
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)