Decorate the Tree | Christmas Note Reading Game
Are you looking for a fun and festive game to test your students’ note reading skills this Christmas? Check out ‘Decorate the Tree’, a fun Christmas note reading game!
Are you looking for a fun and festive game to test your students’ note reading skills this Christmas? Check out ‘Decorate the Tree’
WHAT IS IT?
The aim of the game is to be the first player to fully decorate their tree!
Players race around the board by throwing a dice, identifying the note they land on. When they’ve correctly identified the note, they add the matching decoration onto their tree. If they don’t have the matching decoration, they miss a turn.
First player to have a fully decorated tree is the winner!
– Instructions for How To Play ‘Decorate the Tree’
– Two colourful boards: piano notes version and treble clef & bass clef notes
– Tree decoration tokens and tree playing pieces
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1)
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)