Christmas Keyboard Sharps and Flats
A Christmas themed resource pack designed to help develop a strong awareness of black notes as sharps and flats.
Includes games and activities that focus on the black keys.
Use this Christmas themed activity pack with beginner students to develop a strong awareness of the keyboard geography of black notes as sharps and flats. The games and activities focus on the black keys.
- 4 game boards to print or play online (when used in a platform with screen sharing and annotation);
- 2 printable worksheets to practise writing sharp and flat notes on the treble clef;
- 2 printable worksheets to practise writing sharp and flat notes on the bass clef; and
- 3 printable worksheets to practise identifying black notes as sharp and flat notes.
Each activity involves repetition, to embed a strong awareness of keyboard geography.
Created by Kate Thompson
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1)
Knowledge of Instrument, Note Reading