Drop the Beet – Rest Value Recognition for Beginner Piano Students
This is a fun and quirky game to help your beginning music students master rest value recognition.
Drop the beet is a fun and quirky game for beginning music students.
Are you looking for a fun and quirky game to help your beginning music students master rest value recognition?
This piano game is a fun and engaging piano resource used to reinforce rest values and may be just the resource you need.
One of the truths about learning rest values, is that some students get the half rest and the whole rest confused.
I created this rest value piano game to be MORE than just a boring worksheet.
Your students will:
- Jump with joy as they “drop” the “beet” dice on the ground and race to find what rest value they rolled.
- Will the student beat the teacher in this fast paced game?
- If a student gets the answer correct, they place a toke on the board. If the student answers incorrectly, the teacher collects one of the played tokens.
- If the teacher collects 5 tokens, the teacher wins.
This beginner rest value game for piano students can be completed in the last 5 minutes of the lesson.
- Gameboard (included)
- Dice (included)
- 12 tokens for the student (not included)
This is perfect for students ages 3-10 years.
What is included?
- Beat Dice (You will need to cut and glue/tape these)
- Photo Prop
I’m so glad you stopped by my store and checked out this resource!
❤️ Tara Wright, Melodic Mentors
There are no reviews yet.