Piano Finger Puzzle and Game
Make finding piano finger numbers fun with this game and puzzle combo!
This finger puzzle and game combo makes finding piano finger numbers fun! Cut out the puzzle and let students reassemble. Or give each player a game board. Place cut out fingers in a bag. On your turn pick one and place it in the correct position. First to get all their fingers covered wins!!
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Off-Stave / Pre-Reader, Beginner (Initial)
Knowledge of Instrument
Primary School (4-11)