Ghost Party | Steps & Skips Game
Test your beginner music students’ understanding of steps and skips with this fun ghost-themed music game.
Test your beginner music students’ understanding of steps and skips with this fun ghost party music game.
WHAT IS IT?
Players take turns picking up a ghost card, finding the matching coloured box on the intervals sheet, and identifying the interval. They then move that many spaces on the board.
The first player to the Halloween party is the winner!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD?
– Instructions for How To Play ‘Ghost Party’ (including suggestions for playing it online)
– Colourful board
– Intervals sheet
– Ghost cards
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)