Halloween Music Dice
Take a candy, give a candy, lose a candy, so much sweet fun! This game can be played with two players, but it is hilariously fun in a group. Perfect for Halloween playing classes.
Take a candy, give a candy, lose a candy, so much sweet fun with Halloween music dice! This game can be played with two players, but it is hilariously fun in a group. Perfect for Halloween playing classes.
Covers keyboard geography, note reading, symbols, and clapping.
Take turns rolling the dice and follow directions for the number that you roll. Name the note or symbol or clap the rhythm on the candy cards you pick up. First to get 10 (or whatever you choose) candy cards wins. For groups of three or more take or give cards to the player on your right.
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Years, Primary School (4-11)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2)
Keyboard Geography, Note Reading, Rhythm, Theory