Spider Run: Note Naming Game
A fun Halloween themed note naming game with multiple ways to play.
A fun Halloween themed note naming game with multiple ways to play. You can use the dice for easy play and choose between treble clef, bass clef, or keyboard letters. Game cards cover treble, bass, and keyboard letters all in one plus contain fun cards that have various actions.
Place game tokens at the start for each player. Pick the dice you will be using. Roll on your turn and move to the closest letter on the gameboard. If you roll a spider move forward 2 spaces. If you are using game cards pick up a card on your turn and move to that letter or follow the instructions. First to the end wins!
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Years, Primary School (4-11)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2)