Ice Cream Rhythm Game
Use this game to develop strong rhythmic skills in individual or group lessons
Players learn to play 2-part rhythms with increasing levels of difficulty.
The game can also be played with 1-part rhythms.
- Flashcards for each rhythm page
- Flashcards for extension activity
- Suggestions for preparatory activities
- Suggestions for additional group activities
- 4 rhythm pages
- simple rhythms
- quavers/eighth notes
- dotted rhythms
The game can be used with students at different levels:
- use the extension activities to increase the difficulty
- in mixed ability groups, players can use different rhythm pages in the same game. Select the most appropriate Rhythm Page for each student.
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3), Intermediate (Grade 4)
Cards and Flashcards, Game