Interactive Circle of Fifths and Chord Builder
This interactive Circle of Fifths helps you to quickly identify primary and secondary chords in any key. It’s ideal for working out great sounding chord progressions and can be used for composition, improvisation and understanding pop music!
This interactive Circle of Fifths helps you to quickly identify primary and secondary chords in any key. It is ideal for working out great sounding chord progressions and to help with composition and improvisation.
The pack includes:
- A printable circle of fifths
- Five colourful covers
- How to use the circle of fifths to identify primary and secondary chords in any key
- How to create chord progressions that work
- How to quickly work out major and minor chords
Just download, print, cut out and assemble.
Paper fasteners to be purchased separately.
Created by Ruth Alberici
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3), Intermediate (Grade 4), Late Intermediate (Grade 5 / 6), Early Advanced (Grade 7), Advanced (Grade 7 / 8), Multi Level
Composition, Harmony, Playing By Ear, Theory