Jingle Bells Piano Activity Book | Primer Edition (Hands Together)
A piano activity book based on the popular Christmas song ‘Jingle Bells’. This is a simple hands together arrangement of the piece with warm-ups, practise ideas, a practise tracker, fun theory colouring exercises and the piece itself.
This hands together arrangement of Jingle Bells is great for primer level students. As well as the piece, it contains activity pages that help you and your student to study the score in a fun and engaging way.
- Warm-Ups: 6 fun warm-ups with bells to colour in each time they practise one at home
- Jingle Bells: Arranged hands together in C position for both hands.
- Jingle Fun: Treble Staff – exercises that help to consolidate note naming/rhythm awareness/score reading
- Jingle Fun: Bass Staff – more exercises that help to consolidate note learning in the bass clef as well as other simple theory concepts
- Jingle Fun: Practise – some fun practise ideas for home learning
- Jingle Fun: Note writing – simple note writing and naming exercise
- Jingle Fun: Practise tracker – a way to motivate students to practise in-between lessons
Facebook Page: Facebook
There are currently two others in the series – same idea, but different levels. One for pre-note reading students and one for beginner students who are using hands together. There is also a bundle for all three of them.
Primary School (4-11)
E-book, Sheet Music, Workbook
Note Reading, Rhythm, Theory