Maria walks through Woods of Thorns | Piano Duet by Barbara Arens
This intermediate piano duet is a lyrical arrangement of a traditional German carol, one of Barbara’s favourites. The haunting melody is taken by the primo with the secondo providing the accompaniment. Included in the download are minus-one practice tracks for each part.
This piano duet is an arrangement of a 19th century German carol. It is from a collection of 10 seasonal duets, ‘Capturing the Winter Feeling‘. This book is available as a hard copy from all Amazon sites.
The piano duet is arranged from the solo piece by Barbara Arens included in ‘Capturing the Spirit of Christmas‘. This book is for Grades 4-6 pianists and is published by Editions Musica Ferrum.
Created by Barbara Arens
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Intermediate (Grade 3)
Duet and Trio Piece(s)