Mushrace | Note Reading Game
Reinforce your students’ note reading skills with this cute autumn/fall themed game!
Reinforce your students’ note reading skills with this cute autumn/fall themed game, Mushrace!
This game is only available as a single game – it’s not included in any bundle.
WHAT IS IT?
Players race to be the first to reach the ‘Finish’ acorn by identifying notes and moving to the leaf with the matching letter. Try and land on a mushroom and get another turn, but if you land on a hedgehog you’ll miss a turn!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD?
– Instructions for How To Play Mushrace
– Colourful board
– Playing pieces to print, cut and fold
– 21 question cards (piano notes, treble clef notes, bass clef notes)
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Keyboard Geography, Note Reading
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)