Music Hearts on Parade
Music Hearts on Parade. Have fun identifying notes names or keyboard letters as you work your way along the Valentine’s themed gameboard.
Music Hearts on Parade. Name notes in treble and bas staves as well as piano keys. Multi level game play!
Assemble gameboard end to end. Use all cards or sort into keyboard names, or staff note names. Give each player a game piece. On your turn pick up a card and name the note. Move to that letter on the game board. If you land on a letter with an arrow move forward or back a space depending on the arrow’s direction. First to the end wins.
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Keyboard Geography, Note Reading