Note sharpener | Note reading game
Match the note pencils to the correct note name sharpener in this fun school themed activities.
Match the note pencils to the correct note name sharpener in this fun school themed note reading activity. The notes in the game covers bass and treble clef staff notes, as well as piano keyboard notes. Great for multiple levels!
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Off-Stave / Pre-Reader, Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3), Intermediate (Grade 4), Multi Level
Keyboard Geography, Planning, Knowledge of Instrument, Note Reading, Sight Reading, Theory
Primary School (4-11)