Reindeer Gallop – Beginners
Reindeer Gallop by Alison Mathews is a lively winter piece ideal for energetic pre-readers/rote and beginner readers! Two versions are included, both with a teacher duet. Perfect for Christmas and winter recitals.
‘Reindeer Gallop’ by Alison Mathews is a beginners duet with a herding call and sleigh bells! Both the pre-reader and on-stave version are in a 5 finger position (D-A) with one movement for the jingling bells. The on-stave version is slightly more difficult but you can play the pre-reader version with one hand. The teacher part adds to the galloping fun!
Created by Alison Mathews
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Off-Stave / Pre-Reader, Beginner (Initial)
Adult, All Ages, Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Rote, Duet and Trio Piece(s)