Scenes From a Vampire Movie, by Lona Kozik
Scenes From a Vampire Movie is a set of five atmospheric pieces by composer/improviser Lona Kozik. These pieces explore the idea of vampire movies without resorting to the horror cliches so typical of the genre and (often) of its music. The first piece, for example (The Vampire Awakes), is soaked in a sense of foreboding and mystery over a drone which opens out into melodic twists and turns that resolve into a slow, melancholic tune with bags of atmosphere. The pieces are ostensibly simple but all with some technical demands such as passing a melody from hand to hand, a need for very even finger technique, and mastering the art of atmospheric playing.
Created by Pink Piano Press
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Intermediate (Grade 4)