Sight Reading Discovery Sheet
If your elementary level students are struggling with sight reading, this discovery sheet will help!
If your elementary level students are struggling with sight reading, this discovery sheet will help! It helps students to break down, analyse and assess their understanding of the different elements of the written music (metre, rhythm, notation, tonality).
For more information on musical elements, check out my downloadable 22-page Musical Elements Booklet.
Created by Ruth Alberici
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2)
Note Reading, Rhythm, Theory