Silent Night Piano Activity Book | Primer Edition (Hands Separately)
This is a great hands separate arrangement of ‘Silent Night’ with some fun activity pages to help study the score. It can be used as a stand alone lesson, or as a 10 minute bolt on to a few lessons. In the activities, you will recap note names, note values, steps and skips and listening skills.
Do you need a stand alone Christmas song to teach your primer students this year? This is a great hands separate arrangement of ‘Silent Night’ with some fun activity pages to help study the score. Use it as a stand alone lesson, or as a 10 minute bolt on to a few lessons. In the activities, you will recap note names, note values, steps and skips and listening skills.
- Warm-Ups that are based on ‘Silent Night’
- Silent Night arrangement
- Detective pages that ask your students to find musical concepts in the piece of music
- Practise ideas for use at home that are fun and a bit different to the norm
- Practise Tracker to motivate your students to practise at home
If you enjoy the song ‘Silent Night’, and would like to recap your student’s learning over the last term, then this is a great book for you.
Created by Rebekah Robbins
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)
E-book, Sheet Music, Workbook
Note Reading, Practice Skills, Rhythm, Sight Reading