Build A Snowman | Note Reading Winter Game
Are you looking for a fun music game to test your students’ note reading skills this snowy season? Check out ‘Build A Snowman’!
Are you looking for a fun way to test your students’ note reading skills this snowy season? Check out ‘Build A Snowman’ note reading Winter game!
WHAT IS IT?
The aim of the game is to be the first player to fully build their snowman (complete with hat, scarf, and gloves!)
Players race around the board by throwing a dice, identifying the note they land on. When they’ve correctly identified the note, they add the matching snowman part onto their snowman board. If they don’t have the matching snowman part, they miss a turn.
First player to have a fully built snowman is the winner!
– Instructions for How To Play ‘Build A Snowman’
– Two colourful boards: piano notes version and treble clef & bass clef notes
– Snowman parts and snowman playing pieces
Created by Busy Little Turtle
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1)