A Snowy Owl Takes Flight
This duet evokes the flight of a snowy owl and makes an atmospheric addition to the seasonal repertoire! It is mixed level with the primo at about Grade 2-3 and the secondo at about Grade 4.
This original duet, evoking the flight of an owl, is from a collection of 10 seasonal duets celebrating the winter season called “Capturing the Winter Feeling”. It is suitable for pianists at an intermediate level, or about Grade 3-4. There are minus-one practice tracks of all the winter duets as well as recordings of each piece on this playlist: Capturing the Winter Feeling
Created by Alison Mathews
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Intermediate (Grade 3), Intermediate (Grade 4), Multi Level
Duet and Trio Piece(s)