Under the Mistletoe | Piano Duet by Barbara Arens
In this piano duet, Barbara Arens pictures a young girl standing longingly under some mistletoe, before being whisked off into a waltz! It is at approximately a Grade 3-4 level and includes minus-one practice tracks for each part.
‘Under the Mistletoe’ piano duet is from a collection of 10 seasonal duets, ‘Capturing the Winter Feeling‘. This is available as hard copies from all Amazon sites.
This piano duet is arranged from the solo piece by Barbara Arens included in ‘Capturing the Joy of Winter‘. This book is book for Grades 4-6 pianists and published by Editions Musica Ferrum.
Created by Barbara Arens
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Intermediate (Grade 3), Intermediate (Grade 4)
Duet and Trio Piece(s)