Valentine’s Music Note Game
Valentine’s Music Note Game! Easy prep one page games for keyboard geography and note reading. Have valentine’s fun with these cute printables.
Valentine’s Music Note Game! Easy prep one page games for keyboard geography and note reading.
Printout one Valentine’s game board for 2 players. You then need 2 game pieces, a dice, and 14 tokens. Place your game piece on any note or keyboard spot. Decide who is player one and who is player two. On your turn roll the dice and move clockwise. Then place a token on that note name on your player spot. Keep rolling around the game board until someone has covered all their note names.
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Keyboard Geography, Note Reading
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)