Trap the Snowflake
Winter fun with trap the snowflake! Middle C, Bass C, and Treble C gameboards!
Have fun trapping one or more snowflakes in this Winter note reading game. Includes cards and gameboards for middle, bass, and treble C positions!
Printout on cardstock or laminate. You need one game board and something to cover the game spots with. Use a different color for each player. Place cards to the side. Turn over a card on your turn and cover a corresponding space on the gameboard. The goal is to surround one snowflake. The first to trap a snowflake wins! For longer game play try to trap two or three snowflakes to win!
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Early Elementary (Grade 1)