Fruit rhythm flashcards
These Fruit Rhythm flashcards are designed to help students learn rhythms in a fun and interactive way. This digital download includes ideas for rhythm games, fruit and note value cards plus a handy reference sheet.
Just print, cut out and have lots of fun!
These Fruit Rhythm flashcards help students to learn rhythms in a fun and interactive way.
This digital download includes ideas for rhythm games, fruit and note value cards plus a handy reference sheet.
Note values include dotted minims (dotted half notes), minims (half notes), crotchets (quarter notes), dotted crotchets (dotted quarter notes), quavers (eighth notes), semiquavers (sixteenth notes) and triplets.
Created by Ruth Alberici
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11), Secondary School (11-16)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2)
Cards and Flashcards
Non Seasonal, Summer
Composition, Rhythm, Theory