Christmas Note Reading Game | Treble and Bass Clef
A fun Christmas themed game to improve note recognition skills in the treble and bass clef. Use in online lessons or as a printable resource.
A fun Christmas themed game to improve note reading skills in the treble and bass clef.
To play in online lessons, use a platform that allows screen-sharing and annotation to mark each persons progress along the note path.
Or print and (laminate for extra durability, if required) to use as a physical game.
Use in instrumental lessons, general class music lessons or for students to play at home.
6 game boards are included, covering different ranges of pitch – 3 in the treble clef, 3 in the bass clef
How to use this game
- Choose a game board with a suitable range of pitch
- Place a token for each player on the ‘Start’ circle
- Take turns to roll the dice and move along the path and identify the note landed on
- The first person to get to the end is the winner
Created by Kate Thompson
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Primary School (4-11)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2), Early Intermediate (Grade 3)