Jingle Bells Piano Activity Book | Pre-Reader Edition
A piano activity book based on the popular Christmas song ‘Jingle Bells’. This is a simple pre-reader arrangement of the piece with warm-ups, practise ideas, a practise tracker, fun theory colouring exercises and the piece itself.
This Jingle Bells piano arrangement for pre-readers is perfect for teaching to young beginner students in the run up to Christmas. It contains the piece itself arranged hands separately, alongside activity pages that help you and your student to study the score in a fun and engaging way.
- Warm-Ups: 6 fun warm-ups with bells to colour in each time they practise one at home
- Jingle Bells: Arranged hands separately in G major, and with hands in middle C position
- Jingle Fun: Treble Staff – exercises that help to consolidate note naming/rhythm awareness/score reading
- Jingle Fun: Practise – some fun practise ideas for home learning
- Jingle Fun: Note writing – simple note writing and naming exercise
- Jingle Fun: Practise tracker – a way to motivate students to practise in-between lessons
- Jingle Fun: Colouring page – most children like to colour a picture in!
Facebook Page: Facebook
There are currently two others in the series – same idea, but different levels. One for Primer Students with separate hands, and another for Primer Students using hands together. There is also a bundle for all three of them.
Primary School (4-11)
Off-Stave / Pre-Reader, Beginner (Initial)
E-book, Practice Book, Sheet Music, Tutor Book, Workbook
Note Reading, Practice Skills, Rhythm, Theory