Steps and Skips Sort
Get the horses back to their barns by sorting the steps and skips. Or play the game version.
Get the horses back to the correct barn with this fun steps and skips sort game.
First way of playing steps and skips sort is to give students the deck of cards and get them to sort the cards into the correct barns.
Second way of playing is to shuffle the cards and place half in each barn. Get students to pick up a card at a time and say whether it is in the correct barn.
Third way of play starts the same as the second. Place cards shuffled into each barn. Players take turns picking a card up from either barn. If it was in the correct barn they place it into their pile. If it is incorrect they discard. Whoever has the most when the cards run out wins!
Created by Lissa Joy Music Resources
Follow us on Facebook
- This resource is delivered to you by My Music Resource.
- It comes with a single studio licence for your own use. In other words, you can only copy and distribute the licenced material(s) for the purpose of teaching students you teach and/or for their private study. Do not share this licenced material with anybody else, including teachers in the same studio or different studios. You can find more details on studio licence terms in our terms and conditions.
- You can download this resource up to 6 times. After 6 downloads, you will reach your download limit. To ensure that you have ongoing access to any resources ordered, save them to a separate folder on your computer once downloaded.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues accessing or downloading your resource -we will get back to you shortly!
- Alternatively, please refer to our comprehensive Help documents if you have any questions.
Cards and Flashcards, Game
Keyboard Geography, Note Reading, Theory
Primary School (4-11)