Christmas Note Reading Bingo Game
A music theory game for up to 8 players. Designed to help build strong note reading skills. Bass and treble clef.
Use this multiplayer game to help embed note reading skills.
Play with up to 8 players.
4 sets of cards, with 8 cards in each set.
24 cards in total.
How to play
- Cut out the Teacher’s Cards
- Laminate the Player Cards for extra durability, if required
- Choose a set of Player Cards, and give one to each player (each set contains 8 cards)
- Select the Teacher’s Cards at random and call out each note name
- Players marks each note name as it is called, if it is on their Player Card. Mark the notes using a pen, or a token.
- Players can only mark one note for each Teacher’s Card that is called.
- The first player to mark all of the notes on their Player Card is the winner!
- For a quicker game, the first player to mark 3 notes in a line is the winner (3 notes in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line)
- Sets 2 and 4 can be used together, as both contain notes A, B, C, D, E F and G. This allows the teacher to choose whether each individual player focusses on treble or bass clef.
Primary School (4-11)
Beginner (Initial), Early Elementary (Grade 1), Elementary (Grade 2)